CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Discussions

Posted by timgoldstein
on 2010-12-15 22:29:24 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, wanliker@... wrote:
> I will finally 'fess up. I did at one time succeed in drawing a straight
> line with a CAD program. For some reason, I could never get my mind around
> CAD drawing, but a pencil and a napkin, built some nice things for me.
> For what I was doing some things I could do with a G code, I moved the
> machine in a straight line.

Come on all you lurkers. If Bill can admit where he is at in regards to CAD, you can feel free to throw the issue facing you out here so we all can help you to be successful. If it deals with bulding or using you CNC machine it is now fair game. There are a lot of experienced members from all backgrounds and using all aproaches. If you ask they will probably answer. That is how many of us got started and now you think we are all pros. Reality is when Bill started this list over 11 years ago we all were pretty much wandering around trying to figure it out. The power of this groups let most of us succeed to whatever level we wanted.

Tim Goldstein
A2Z Corp
A2Z CNC division
3955 S Mariposa St
Englewood CO 80110
720 833-9300
Toll Free 877 754-7465

www.A2ZCorp.us/store
USA made accessories for desktop mills & lathes.
Specialized tools for the jewelry industry.

Discussion Thread

wanliker@a... 2010-12-15 18:22:39 UTC Discussions wanliker@a... 2010-12-15 18:24:47 UTC Discussions timgoldstein 2010-12-15 22:29:24 UTC Re: Discussions