CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Free CAD software

Posted by Art Eckstein
on 2010-12-16 07:54:35 UTC
I have been using is for a few weeks now. Yes, it is compatible with
acad files. They still have some printing issues (now in Beta 2) but
overall, it works very well and you can't beat the price!

Art
AKA Country Bubba

At 10:42 AM 12/16/2010, you wrote:
>Is anyone using the new DraftSight? It is currently free from Solidworks
>because it is a beta release. I think it is 2D and compatible with AutoCAD.
>http://www.3ds.com/products/draftsight
>
>Might be useful.
>
>--
>

>Ron Thompson
>On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space
>Center, USA
>
>There are two kinds of posts on newsgroups.
>1. This is what I have done...
>2. This is what I think...
>Be aware of the difference!

Discussion Thread

Ron Thompson 2010-12-16 07:43:00 UTC Free CAD software Art Eckstein 2010-12-16 07:54:35 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Free CAD software