CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: OT: 3D bas relief patterns for CNC

Posted by quazga
on 2011-01-08 13:09:27 UTC
There's very little there cuz it takes me up to two to three months to create each 3D model and corresponding 3D bas relief. =)

As for storing models, how about Google Sites? It's free and unlimited. Google Sites will most likely be around forever, whereas my site might not. =)

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Roland Jollivet <Roland.Jollivet@...> wrote:

> There's very little useful stuff there(as yet), but at least the
> infrastructure is there if he were to host models for the group.
> Obviously models donated freely, should be freely downloadable.
>
> Regards
> Roland
>

> On 19 December 2010 03:34, quazga <quazga@...> wrote:
>

> > Go to PatternsForCNC.com if you're looking for bas relief patterns that you
> > can incorporate into your products or projects. Prices range from free to
> > $29.99 and are available for immediate download in STL format.

quazga 2010-12-18 17:34:47 UTC OT: 3D bas relief patterns for CNC Roland Jollivet 2010-12-19 00:22:47 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] OT: 3D bas relief patterns for CNC quazga 2011-01-08 13:09:27 UTC Re: OT: 3D bas relief patterns for CNC