CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: American Woodworker CNC Special

Posted by imaginerring
on 2011-02-10 10:29:22 UTC
American Woodworking is a lot further ahead on the curve than is Fine WoodWorking and its readers.

http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/30807/cnc-is-knocking-on-your-shop-door-will-you-answer

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Earle Rich <erich10983@...> wrote:

> I subscribe to American Woodworker magazine. The latest issue has some good comparitive reviews of benchtop CNC Routers. Reviewed are the CarveWright Version C, the Shark CNC Pro Plus and the ShopBot Desktop. They show test pieces made with each machine and examples of relief and chip carving.
>
> I have no interest in these machines but just want to pass the information along.
>

> Earle Rich
>
> www.flickr.com/photos/mvfotog/sets
> http://granitegeek.org
> http://mvartisans.wordpress.com

Earle Rich 2011-02-09 16:38:17 UTC American Woodworker CNC Special imaginerring 2011-02-10 10:29:22 UTC Re: American Woodworker CNC Special