CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] McMaster-Carr catalog

on 2000-08-14 20:12:58 UTC
To anyone interested in the MMC catalog, it's already spoken for, sorry. If
you would really like one, and MMC doesn't think you're a big enough company
to send you one, you might want to announce it on the list. Some people
have been known to toss them without knowing how hard they are to come by.
I know a maintenance engineer with Coca Cola who routinely throws out the
old one every time a new one comes. They are kind of bulky to keep around.

Carlos Guillermo
VERVE Engineering & Design