CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: stereo software?

Posted by Ya-Nvr-No
on 2011-08-29 17:05:12 UTC
Not sure if this is what will work for you but It does take two photos and makes a 3d object from them. Works well.

http://www.photosculpt.net/

Ya-Nvr-No
www.yanvrno.com

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Elliot Burke <elliot@...> wrote:
> Can anyone suggest software that could input a few pictures and output point clouds?
> What I'm looking at is a pile of extrusions, trying to 1. sort out their
> positions and 2. their individual geometry (ends could be dinged up)
>
> Everything is on the table here:
> number of cameras
> position of cameras
> structured illumination or laser line illumination
>
> suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Elliot

Elliot Burke 2011-08-23 08:52:48 UTC stereo software? Neil Gillies 2011-08-24 03:42:01 UTC Re: stereo software? Ya-Nvr-No 2011-08-29 17:05:12 UTC Re: stereo software?