CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: OT Prusa Mendel build page 8 is up.

Posted by dornpeterson
on 2011-10-19 07:11:57 UTC
Ron

I have hesitated to reply to this and earlier messages in the same vein because I do appreciate all that I have learned from these groups and online due to the postings of volunteers. Now that I am retired I hope that I can give back something to the the community in a similar vein.

But I really think that broadcasting these repeated OT posts to multiple news groups in inappropriate. The ones that I have noticed are below. I suppose there are others that I don't subscribe to.

[ Links removed by moderator]

You obviously realize that these are OT posts because of your title "OT Prusa Mendel build page 8 is up".

Don't you think you have let everybody who might be interested know about your series by now. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to have an RSS feed or a method for people to subscribe? Given that these posts are on a site where you carry on commercial activity, one might almost think you were just doing this to drive traffic to your site.
Please stop the multiple posts.

Dorn Peterson

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Ron Thompson <ron@...> wrote:

> Page 8 starts the wiring.
> Includes a little cnc milling (wood),
> A picture of an old fart,
> some soldering,
> lots of photos.
> <http://www.plansandprojects.com/My%20Machines/Prusa_Mendel8/>
>
> --
>

> Ron Thompson
> On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center, USA
>
> Will write HTML for ad clicks.
>
> http://www.ourcadguy.com/
>
> http://www.plansandprojects.com My hobby pages are here:
> http://www.plansandprojects.com/My%20Machines/
>
> Visit the castinghobby FAQ:
> http://castinghobbyfaq.bareboogerhost.com/

Discussion Thread

Ron Thompson 2011-10-15 15:27:01 UTC OT Prusa Mendel build page 8 is up. dornpeterson 2011-10-19 07:11:57 UTC Re: OT Prusa Mendel build page 8 is up.