CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: Five year anniversary contest from Soigeneris.com

Posted by Jeffrey Birt
on 2012-12-09 07:00:58 UTC
The results are in from the first week of our contest. The winners are:

Alex Wiebe, Canada

Dan Pines, Israel

Congratulations Alex and Dan, an email has been sent to both of you with
your code to receive $50 off your Soigeneris.com order.

The second week of the contest is now open, if you did not win previously
you are eligible to enter again. Same rules as before.

Good luck to everyone in this week's contest.

Jeff Birt

Soigeneris.com