CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Just a little 'OT' to stir your juices again..

Posted by Vince Negrete
on 2013-02-02 13:23:04 UTC
Aaah... Good memories... Been with the group if I'm not mistaken, "For
more than ten years?" Has it really been that long for me?
I hope I'm wrong... LOL! 12+ years part-time machining.... And I still
know Zero compared to most Seasoned Machinists out there.
In the past collected most parts to turn my old Rockford Vertical Mill
(M100) into a Servo CNC system but never found the time to build the
extra parts needed..
Heck, I was only going CNC just to get the experience. Had no plans to
crank-out CNC machined parts... I'm an Electronics Technician by trade
(two degrees)..
Again, good memories! and good to see an email or two from you. Hope the
coming Spring is kind to you.
Regards
Vince

On 2/1/2013 12:41 AM, wanliker@... wrote:

> Subj: Just a little 'OT' to stir your juices again..
>
> Don't push your luck,,,,,,,grin.
>
> Things change, now days you just write a check, and macchine comes in a
> brown box, when we started, you bought the parts, and with a lot of
> help you
> had a machine that would work. we did our share at the beginning, and now
> like a buggy whip, we are more on the sidelines. Many people got
> started at
> CCED, and so did a lot of business.
>
> Still, it is good to see people bringing there problems here for a group
> think.
> bill
>

> In a message dated 1/28/2013 12:44:44 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
> CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO%40yahoogroups.com> writes:
>
> Just a little 'OT' to stir your juices again.. ha!

2013-02-02 10:05:47 UTC Just a little 'OT' to stir your juices again.. Vince Negrete 2013-02-02 13:23:04 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Just a little 'OT' to stir your juices again.. William Thomas 2013-02-04 12:39:38 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Just a little 'OT' to stir your juices again..