CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Embed a Jpeg

Posted by Andy Wander
on 2013-03-21 06:46:17 UTC
You need to send the jpg file as well, and the person on the other end will
need to put it in the same directory as you had it.

There are many other ways to do it, as well.

Andy Wander

_____

From: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of wotisname
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 8:58 AM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Embed a Jpeg

I use Acad 2002 and yesterday I tried to include a Jpeg in a drawing to send
over the internet. It was imported with no trouble using insert a reaster
image but it turns out I can see the picture, but if it is sent, only the
link appears at the other end. Is there a way to properly embed an image
into an Acad drawing?

Regards, Terry

wotisname 2013-03-21 05:57:56 UTC Embed a Jpeg Andy Wander 2013-03-21 06:46:17 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Embed a Jpeg wotisname 2013-03-21 16:59:54 UTC Re: Embed a Jpeg