CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] New member- in need of help - simple...

on 2013-05-20 09:10:33 UTC
Alyssa,
There is a difference in showing the grid and grid snap. Check the F7 key (toggles grid on and off) and the F9 key (toggles grid snap on and off)
 Grid snap can be on and functioning without showing the grid.

Denis

--- On Fri, 5/17/13, Alyssia <chun_sa_ngop@...> wrote:

From: Alyssia <chun_sa_ngop@...>
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] New member- in need of help - simple...
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, May 17, 2013, 4:05 PM

Well... simple for you .. and once I know.. simple for me

I had to reload my A-cad... last time was 2008... I had deleted a bar
and could not figure out how to get it back... neither could someome
that tried to help me...

The re-load was fine... but... the graphics curser bounces across the
window as though Snap[ was turned on... it is not.

I could not find the function that might get the curser to flow
smoothly... in the help... in ant drop down.. or in the book...

Help.. someone..

Where do I go to find this function setting ?

Thanks

Alyssia

Alyssia 2013-05-20 07:06:19 UTC New member- in need of help - simple... Denis Knobloch 2013-05-20 09:10:33 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] New member- in need of help - simple...