CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] wedm wire problem

on 2013-07-06 11:45:46 UTC
I think you have the answer to that question from the EDMhomebuilders group, but here it is again. If it is spark erosion, for which you need two conductors for a spark to initiate, then why would you think the wire needs to be insulated.

Malcolm

Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin

The writing is on the wall.

--- On Sat, 6/22/13, shahid_amin1080 <shahid_amin1080@...> wrote:

From: shahid_amin1080 <shahid_amin1080@...>
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] wedm wire problem
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 4:10 AM

hi all , im done with my fabrication of edm . now i wat to operate it . but confused about wire . should it be insulated like the one used for motor winding or naked one .

OFF Topic POSTS:  General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:   aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it if you have trouble.