CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Power Input for 811-301 Display?

Posted by picengraver
on 2013-08-12 05:38:13 UTC
Jim,
Seeing no reply to your question, I believe that since the scales I have use a 1.5v battery, that would most likely be the input voltage. I do not have a display to confirm.
Regards,
John Champlain
www.picengrave.com

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "jimsarge" <JimSarge@...> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what is the power input voltage for the model 811-301 display?
>
> This is one of the(somewhat)inexpensive units used to display the outputs from cheap scales mounted on the X, Y, and Z axes.
>
> The specification sheets I can find on-line only show 110-120V AC input to the power converter. What I need is the DC voltage input into the connector on the side of the display.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim Seargeant

Discussion Thread

jimsarge 2013-08-08 09:17:29 UTC Power Input for 811-301 Display? picengraver 2013-08-12 05:38:13 UTC Re: Power Input for 811-301 Display?