CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Oscilloscopes

Posted by Gary
on 2000-08-21 07:57:41 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, "Ian Wright" <Ian@i...> wrote:
> Ian,
I would be very interested in the site addresses fo rthis
shareware. I have a couple of "excess" computers I would be willing
to risk smoking in the name of experimentation if I can get the
shareware.
> Hi,

seem
> offer quite advanced options. Whilst I've downloaded a couple of
them
> (oscope.exe, scoper.exe ) and run them 'dry' to see what the
displays are
> like, I've never yet plucked up enough courage to hook 'em up to
anything
> serious. Has anyone out there any experience with such things as,
if
they do
> work OK, they would probably be useful for some of us who would
only
require
> a 'scope very occasionally and couldn't justify the expense (or
storage
> space!!) for a complitated and permanent instrument?
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Ian
>
> --
> Ian W. Wright
> Sheffield UK

Discussion Thread

Ian Wright 2000-08-21 06:03:29 UTC Oscilloscopes Gary 2000-08-21 07:57:41 UTC Re: Oscilloscopes stratton@m... 2000-08-21 10:14:47 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Oscilloscopes JanRwl@A... 2000-08-21 21:39:13 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Oscilloscopes