CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Oscilloscopes

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-08-21 10:12:58 UTC
There was just a long thread about this on the BasicStamp list. The
Shareware program is called Winscope. I just put a copy on the FTP server
for the BasicStamp list. Go to ftp://mntnweb.com/parallaxstamp the file is
Winscope251.zip

Tim
[Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

Tim Goldstein 2000-08-21 10:12:58 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Oscilloscopes Ian Wright 2000-08-21 15:27:26 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Oscilloscopes