CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Gecko G320/G340

on 2000-08-22 09:42:56 UTC
Carlos,

Hi, The production version (besides clearing up all of the
prototype's mistakes) has a terminal (term. 5) designated ERROR /
RESET. It functions both as a RESET input and as an ERROR output.

It irritates me to see descriptions on websites for product that is
unavailable when I inquire responding to said description. So our
policy is to not have detailed information on our site until the
product is actually available and in stock.

I am in a bit of a quandry here however. I recognize this group is
not here for my business and advertising. I carefully try to avoid
doing that by keeping my postings generic as much as possible.

On the otherhand it seem many are planning to try the servodrive and
need to plan in advance how to utilize it. By the way, I am thankful
to everyone who has expressed interest in what I design.

What I would like to offer would be to put operator's manual for the
drive (a 112K .pdf) in the FILES section of this group for those that
want to see it. If anyone feels that is improper, I will not.

Please let me know.

Mariss

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, "Carlos Guillermo" <carlos@v...>
wrote:
> I couldn't find the posting that had the specs on the Gecko G320
> stepper/servo drive, and can't find it on the website either. Can
> anyone tell me if there is a "fault" pin that will signal if/when a
> preset max following error has been exceeded? Also, with 20A at
80V,
> what is the power dissipation, and are there special cooling
> requirements such as fans, heatsinks, ventilation,
vertical/horizontal
> mounting (for proper natural convection)?
> Carlos Guillermo
> VERVE Engineering & Design

Carlos Guillermo 2000-08-22 07:49:46 UTC Gecko G320/G340 Mariss Freimanis 2000-08-22 09:42:56 UTC Re: Gecko G320/G340