CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Lost Steps, freqmod, pulse generators, etc.

Matt Shaver wrote:

> > As I understand, there was a previous project to do an
> > interface, with optical isolation, buffering, etc., and that may
> have
> > lead to what Jon is working on now?
>
> The Wonderboard project was aimed at simplifying the wiring for CNCPRO
> based
> systems. I don't know what's happening with it.

Well, I have it, now. It is a lot simpler than the fast EPP-mode
transfer
stuff I have been working on, just very simple 12 bits out, 5 bits in,
or
thereabouts, with opto-relays for output right on the board.

It is not a very high priority, suddenly, but I will try to bang it out
as soon
as I get the EPP encoder counter tested.

Matt Shaver 2000-08-29 16:51:02 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Lost Steps, freqmod, pulse generators, etc. dave engvall 2000-08-29 18:10:41 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Lost Steps, freqmod, pulse generators, etc. Hugh Currin 2000-08-29 19:28:18 UTC Ball Screws for Mill Jon Elson 2000-08-29 22:26:46 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Lost Steps, freqmod, pulse generators, etc.