CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: time for microprocessors!=>black boxes

ballendo@... wrote:

> Just such a box exists! Widely available, incredibly affordable,
> maximally supported around the world, AND a proven performer in
> motion control applications, to boot!
>
> The IBM PC!

OK, you show me code for a PC with no other attachments that can deliver

4 totally independent channels of pulses with 100 nS timing resolution
and
I will drop my project right away!

Meanwhile, since I know you can't do this, I will continue what I was
working
on.

Jon Elson 2000-08-30 14:41:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: time for microprocessors!=>black boxes