CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Check out Suggestion Form

Posted by dave engvall
on 2000-08-30 17:34:18 UTC
Hi group:
Any of you techies out there know how to filter the adv. out an email. If this were an ordinary text file it would be easy.
sed (stream editor) would zilch it easily....but unless one has hooks into the email list this could be quite difficult. :-(

Dave