CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: EMC-backlash compensation

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 1999-06-23 06:37:59 UTC
Dan,

I spoke to Fred yesterday and he said that the backlash setting is not
implemented in the stepper version currently. We discussed the unusual
results that I got when I put in a large backlash number and I am going to
play with that a little more as Fred thinks I should see nothing happen and
it may be gone in the current build. Fred thought it would be relatively
easy for him to get the compensation functioning in the stepper module and
seemed to indicate he will get it into a future build.

Tim
[Denver, CO]