CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Dimensions of RF-45

Posted by Terry May
on 2000-09-04 12:44:20 UTC
Jeff,

I'm not sure what Penn Tool did to come up with the numbers on
their catalog page, but here's what mine measures. Keep in mind, mine
is the single phase 220V motor, there may be some variation with a 3
phase model.

Height to top of motor with head all the way up: 52 1/2"
To the top of the column is 41 3/4"

Width of base 16": Table from handle tip to tip: 46"
If you crank the table all the way in X axis it's 28" past the
base, so the total foot print with table travel would be about 68"
The depth is 33" to the tip of the handle, the handles are about 3"
long so you could subtact that from the depth and the foot print
dimensions. Removing the entire hand wheel instead of the swivel
handle would get you another 1/2" or so.
Hope it helps
Terry May