CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Were to find a Bridgeport manual?

Posted by Matt Shaver
on 2000-09-12 23:35:35 UTC
> From: Tim Goldstein <timg@...>
> Anyone have any idea where I can find a manual on a Bridgeport series 2 NC
> machine? Figured it would be a handy item to have in understanding the
> workings of the machine when it arrives.

Bridgeport's designs are remarkably uniform and while I don't have a Series 2
manual, I can send you a Series 1 schematic which will probably tell you most
of what you want to know. For example, wire #39 is DC ground (I am in the
midst of a bunch of this now, so I know this and lots more off the top of my
head); that's true on both the stepper and servo machines.

Matt

Discussion Thread

Matt Shaver 2000-09-12 23:35:35 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Were to find a Bridgeport manual?