CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Placating the Mrs. "or Tales of Domestic Bliss & Machining"

Posted by dave engvall
on 2000-09-15 07:14:56 UTC

Let's see: sewing machines, knives; let's try dishwashers.

After we moved into a new house the dishwasher got pushed into the appropriate space but was never tied down because the usual
brackets would not fit the custom cabinetry. Well along came a mill and some aluminum and custom brackets got made. Dishwasher is
now tied down quite nicely, i.e. doesn't tip when the door is open, etc.
Later I make another set for a friend with the same problem.

Dave

> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, Ken Jenkins <kjenkins@n...> wrote:
> >
> > I made my most important part on the lathe the other day. The
> > wife was rattling away at her sewing machine
> {snip great fix-it story}

Discussion Thread

eric 2000-09-14 13:34:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Placating the Mrs. "or Tales of Domestic Bliss & Machining" dave engvall 2000-09-15 07:14:56 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Placating the Mrs. "or Tales of Domestic Bliss & Machining"