CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Placating the Mrs. "or Tales of Domestic Bliss & Machining"

Posted by eric
on 2000-09-14 13:34:27 UTC
Ken Jenkins wrote:

> I made my most important part on the lathe the other day. The
> wife was rattling away at her sewing machine (she is as fanatical
> about quilting as I am about making small pieces of metal out of
> larger ones).

All i gotta say, is if my step mother is any indication, it's a lot
cheaper
to be a machinist that a seamstress. Just about all the machines she
has
cost more that a good used bridgeport. And you don't have to buy a new
bridgeport every few years cause they just put a new feature on it that
you
gotta have.

eric

Discussion Thread

eric 2000-09-14 13:34:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Placating the Mrs. "or Tales of Domestic Bliss & Machining" dave engvall 2000-09-15 07:14:56 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Placating the Mrs. "or Tales of Domestic Bliss & Machining"