CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC LIST

Posted by Dan Falck
on 2000-10-09 04:19:16 UTC
At 10:15 PM 10/8/00 -0700, you wrote:
>I haven't received anything from the EMC List in a long
>time. Has there been any activity? Do I need to sign up
>again?
>Darrell

All the EMC activity has been on this list lately. I haven't got a thing
in about a week.

For those of you wondering what we're talking about :

NIST maintains a list server for discussion of the EMC software. This list
does provide general support, but tends to be where the more technical and
programming related issues are discussed. NIST staff do participate, but
generally you will find other EMC users able to answer general questions
more quickly.
The send to address for the list is emc@...
You do not need to be a subscriber to send mail to this list, although you
do need to subscribe to receive mail from this list.
of the message:
subscribe emc
To unsubscribe, send mail to listproc@... with the following in the
body of the message:
unsubscribe emc
An archive of postings to the EMC mailing list can be found here.

Dan

Discussion Thread

Darrell 2000-10-09 02:26:12 UTC EMC LIST Dan Falck 2000-10-09 04:19:16 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC LIST Tim Goldstein 2000-10-09 06:34:00 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC LIST