CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Another eBay heads up, pair of ball screws

Jon Anderson wrote:

> After thinking this one over for a couple hours, I'm going to pass on
> it, so here's another potential eBay deal:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=457428759
> This is for a pair of 1" dia ball screws 41" long, with 6 ball nuts.
> They look to be a 4-start thread, based on appearance and description
> of
> a 1" lead. Made by Warner Electric, current price with 12 hours to go
> is
> $31.

Yes, this screw has a 1" lead! Too coarse, really, for machine tool use.

Jon Anderson 2000-10-09 21:35:14 UTC Another eBay heads up, pair of ball screws Jon Elson 2000-10-09 23:41:06 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Another eBay heads up, pair of ball screws