CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] HPGH -different colours different hights

on 2000-10-11 10:37:33 UTC
Bernard,

try View Companion:

"Support" <support@...>

http://www.softwarecompanions.com/viewcomp.html

You can manipulate layers, optimize, other outputs. Sounds like an
interesting piece of software. Where did you find it? I've wished I
had a program that could take the HPGL plots of printed circuit boards,
and generate gcode to allow me to "cut" a printed circuit board proto.
Yes they have hardware/software to do it, but I don't have 7K to "play"
with it. LPKF is one such site:

http://www.lpkf.de/home_us.htm

I know, should be a simple software program!

Alan