CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: plain text archives being uploaded to egroups.

Posted by cnc4me@u...
on 2000-10-12 10:47:01 UTC
Terry, i would say let the files sit here for a week or so before you
delete them. Then those of us that wanted them could download now.
If you can find another perminant site it would be best to put them
there in complete form to make them easy to get at. Also it would be
nice if you kept them updated. And finally if you find a perminant
home for these files, then put a simple text file in the files
section for our group saying forum archives are available at
www.xxxxx.com

Also if you put these files in a drop box like metalworking.com many
other people could benifit from these files that do not know about
our group.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, "Terry L. Ridder" <terrylr@b...>
wrote:
> hello;
>
> when i originally asked where the archives
> should be placed after slurping them down
> the only response i heard was 'egroups' in
> the file section.
>
> i did think of the dropbox at metalworking.com
> and also at linuxcnc.org.
>
> what i may do is just delete the archive
> files and upload the shell scripts
> and c program to the egroups file area and
> let those that want the archives slurp them
> down themself.
>
> On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Dan Mauch wrote:
>
> dan> How about placing them on www.metalworking.com
> dan> in the dropbox?
> dan> Dan
>
> --
> Terry L. Ridder
>
> digging deep, i feel my conscience burn
> i need to know who and what i am
> this hunger jolts me from complacency
> rocks me, makes me meet myself
> ----kendall payne---closer to myself---

Discussion Thread

wanliker@a... 2000-10-12 04:09:19 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] plain text archives being uploaded to egroups. cnc4me@u... 2000-10-12 07:43:56 UTC Re: plain text archives being uploaded to egroups. Lee & Chris studley 2000-10-12 08:11:10 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: plain text archives being uploaded to egroups. cnc4me@u... 2000-10-12 10:47:01 UTC Re: plain text archives being uploaded to egroups. Ron Ginger 2000-10-12 10:57:22 UTC Re: plain text archives being uploaded to egroups.