CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: plain text archives being uploaded to egroups.

Posted by Ron Ginger
on 2000-10-12 10:57:22 UTC
wanliker@... wrote:

As to moving the group, that would be
> a major problem in my estimation, due to the number of links around pointing
> to it, and the number of members involved. Unfortunately I can fix a
> mechanical problem, but not computer stuff.

I agree to not moving the maillist- egroups is working just fine, the
ads are either under control or manageable, and the shared file area is
fine for most material. We are building up a nice archive there, lets
keep it. This part is not broken, lets avoid fixing it.

However, the large digest text files probably belong somewhere else.
Egroups does provide a way to read the archives, so lets not duplicate
that. But I would like to see the text files available somewhere, with a
pointer on egroups to them.

If an editor ever wanted to produce a good book on CNC those text files
would be one hell of a start!

ron

Discussion Thread

wanliker@a... 2000-10-12 04:09:19 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] plain text archives being uploaded to egroups. cnc4me@u... 2000-10-12 07:43:56 UTC Re: plain text archives being uploaded to egroups. Lee & Chris studley 2000-10-12 08:11:10 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: plain text archives being uploaded to egroups. cnc4me@u... 2000-10-12 10:47:01 UTC Re: plain text archives being uploaded to egroups. Ron Ginger 2000-10-12 10:57:22 UTC Re: plain text archives being uploaded to egroups.