CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: tool presetter link

Tim Goldstein wrote:

> Thanks for pointing this out. I have commented out the link for the
> moment.
>
> Jon Elson, do you remember what you intended to have connected to this
> link?

Is this in the RS-274D page, in the How to use Tool Length Offset
subpage, a fixture for
presetting tools ?

That is working fine, it points to a page on my (work) web server,

http://artsci.wustl.edu/~jmelson/preset.html

Anyway, I just checked it, and it works fine from within that 3rd level
page.
If there was a link from the main glossary page, you could put it back
and have
it point to the link above. We do have some scheduled downtime plus
some
rather strange network outages that make us appear offline occasionally.

This system is available to about 3000 people, and most of them use it.

Jon Elson 2000-10-14 00:00:20 UTC Re: tool presetter link