CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Vector 8 and desknc dos

Posted by E. Aardal
on 2000-10-29 11:07:18 UTC
I tested the driver just now, but it shut down vector with a general
protection error and closed vector.
What I did was to save the .cfg file into vector 8 and made an arc and
did insert nc, selected the desknc driver and then it crashed.
what can be wrong?
Ernst