CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] re:Lathe Rack & pinion.

Posted by diazden
on 2000-11-12 02:31:54 UTC
Chris;
why don you put the ball screw on the other side of the carriage?
you could fix the bearings on a couple of clamps at the very beginning and at
the very end of the bed ,that way you will have a manual machine as well and
the lathe wont have to be modified
regards
mariano