CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] more Re: mill threading

Posted by diazden
on 2000-11-15 06:19:44 UTC
ballendo and the gang;
one of the easiest and best ways of making threads is by way of thread milling let it
be inside or outside diameters just try to screw cut a lead screw 2 ft long 3 start 2tpi
on the lathe, on the mill is a piece of cake.
regards
mariano