CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Great Deal on Dual Shaft 688 oz in stepper

Posted by Steve Gunsel
on 1999-07-16 12:20:43 UTC
Dan,

I'm definitely interested in at least three of those stepper motors, but
how many will depend on how much of a "fraction", pricewise. If you can
tell me the price, I will be let you know ASAP how many I would be willing
to purchase. Thanks.

Steve Gunsel

At 08:20 PM 7/14/99 -0700, you wrote:
>From: "Dan Mauch" <dmauch@...>
>
>I have come across 19 brand new Oreintal stepper motors.
>They are double stack, DUAL shaft (.5 DiaX1.5L, nema 34 motors rated
>at 688 oz in holding torque. They are 8 wires and can be set up as bipolar
series, bipolar
>parallel or used as a unipolar motor. These are very low inductance which
>means that they will run faster . They are 5.3amps, .48 ohms resitance.
>They run great with my 5 amp chopper driver kit These motors are in new
>pristine conditions in the original shipping containers, They sell for
>$400
>retail. These motors would be ideal for a small knee mill or a mill drill. I
>intend to sell them at a fraction of the new price. Email me if you want me
>to send you a picture of the motors. These motors will be offered on
>other sites if they don't sell here but I figured I would give you
>guys first chance..
>Dan

Discussion Thread

Dan Mauch 1999-07-14 20:20:40 UTC Great Deal on Dual Shaft 688 oz in stepper WAnliker@x... 1999-07-14 21:27:27 UTC Re: Great Deal on Dual Shaft 688 oz in stepper Steve Gunsel 1999-07-16 12:20:43 UTC Re: Great Deal on Dual Shaft 688 oz in stepper Dan Mauch 1999-07-17 06:57:45 UTC Re: Great Deal on Dual Shaft 688 oz in stepper