CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Digest Number 920

Posted by phil@p...
on 2000-11-28 04:04:44 UTC
Fred:

Asking in this way only makes me want to ignore you. If you are
bothered by this, it would be much more productive if you asked us to
modify our posting methods in a FRIENDLY, RESPECTFUL way.

What happened, Fred? Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed or
something? Hmmm?

Phil

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, "Fred Smith" <imserv@i...> wrote:
> Hey ART ART ART ART ART ART PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL
>
> Why don't you repost the same messages some more so that we can
read them all 50 or 60 times, instead of just nesting your brief

Fred Smith 2000-11-27 19:07:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 920 phil@p... 2000-11-28 04:04:44 UTC Re: Digest Number 920