CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Pirated software?

Posted by Joe Vicars
on 2000-12-08 11:35:56 UTC
You can buy the "Student Edition" of ProE for 300 bucks. That's the only legitimate source I know of. If you're a student (or
your kids)
Otherwise you can bet it's not legit. Parametric Technologies only sells through authorized resellers. Software VAR's don't
have "inventory" of cd's laying around. Only retailers have that and they don't sell ProE
Caveat Emptor!! (Buyer Beware)