CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Bridgeport Test Results

Posted by Jon Anderson
on 2000-12-10 13:06:05 UTC
Joe Vicars wrote:

> P.P.S. It's a great feeling when all the guys in the shop are
> standing around watching me run a machine on my little laptop that
> hasn't moved for 5 years.

A bit of Merlin, eh? <G>
I went back down to the shop I bought my CNC from to pick up a height
gage he'd been holding for me. He questioned me quite a bit about how I
was running the mill from a standard PC. I got the feeling he puts that
task as something just below magic. He's interested enough that he plans
on making the two hour drive up to Grass Valley sometime just
to see it!

Joe Vicars 2000-12-10 08:20:33 UTC Bridgeport Test Results Jon Anderson 2000-12-10 13:06:05 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Bridgeport Test Results