CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: series 1 conversion

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-12-10 18:48:27 UTC
As Lee has pointed out, I'll be in for a set of these also.

No I haven't received my machine yet. I am using the same truck line a Lee
(CME) and while the rate is tremendous, the speed is not. The machine is
still sitting at the facility of the company I bought it from. I think that
the truck line is waiting to get it as a backhaul and hasn't had anything to
deliver in the area. I haven't pressed them as I really have not been ready
to receive it. I will have about $15K invested in a new storage building,
insulating, heating and electrifying my garage, and finishing out my former
workshop (the basement) to a home office. Part of the cost was running
1-1/4" gas lines into the house for the new gas clothes dryer and gas
kitchen stove. Had to get the 220 V circuits from somewhere! So, once I get
the remodeling done I will begin pushing for delivery.

Tim
[Denver, CO]