CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CncPRO files was Re: (unknown)(the laptop thread)

on 2000-12-14 15:35:05 UTC
Ballendo: I hate to admit this ,but most of what I ever knew about dos has long been forgotten. Unfortunately I am not one of those
fortunate ones who remembers everything that they have ever learned. With windows I can do it all with a few mouse clicks. It would
be nice if I could go get a file without leaving CNCPro. Doug?
Carey