CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CncPRO files was Re: (unknown)(the laptop thread)

on 2000-12-14 18:45:14 UTC
Randy: I think that I have the latest version. I purchased in June of 2000. I know that I can edit and write gcode from within
CNCPro. I let the cad/cam program write the code for me. One part that I am making has about 1400 lines of code just to rough turn
it. I don't think that I would want to do that with the CNCPro editor.What I would like is the ability to get the gcode file from
BobCad or Vector without having to shut down CNCPro. Or is that a feature that I haven't figured out yet.Currently I put the file on
a floppy and from "my computer" in windows, click on the file and click"save as" and direct it to the gcode directory in CNCPro.
Please tell me there is an easier way to import a file to CNCPro without having to relearn dos commands.
Carey