CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: lubricants

Posted by ballendo@y...
on 2000-12-15 15:56:17 UTC
Smoke wrote:
>Would you believe...the lube instructions that came with my high
>speed air grinder says to squirt WD-40 in the end at least once a
>day or every eight hours while in use?

Smoke,

I'd believe it, but I'd probably use KROIL instead. It's a product of
Kano industries, in Nashville, Tennessee.

I first read the 'snake oil' claims of kano many years back. Finally,
in a weak moment, I tried a 30 day money back 'deal'. I've been
converted... Used to be, I could only buy direct. Now I'm seeing the
familiar orange aerosol and pint/quart/gallon can(s) on industrial
distributor shelves.

Kano makes some other 'snake oils'. I've tried two, and they also
live up to the claims...

Hope this helps. YMMV

Ballendo

P.S. I have no connection to Kano except satisfaction.

P.S.S. Still use the wd-40 tho. Works well as a lube for machining
aluminum. And the smell is better than some other choices...

Discussion Thread

ballendo@y... 2000-12-15 15:56:17 UTC Re: lubricants