CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Kano labs website

Posted by ballendo@y...
on 2000-12-28 17:01:38 UTC
List,

I have mentioned Kano labs before. Paul anderson posted the below
reposted message on the sherline eGroup. Thought others here might
find it useful. Wanted to include his comment and didn't want it out
of context so reposted the whole message. Hope this is ok?

Ballendo

Paul Anderson <geeky1@s...>
Date: Thu Dec 28, 2000 3:31pm
Subject: Re: re:Re: Getting 3 jaw chuck off of Sherline spindle

ballendo@y... wrote:
> First, have you tried a penetrating lubricant? They all work to
> differing degrees, but I can personally Vouch for the AMAZING
> results with Kano industries Nashville, TN; KROIL and AeroKROIL
> (orange cans). This stuff has worked for me in situations where
> NOTHING else worked!
> I'll save the gory details... But it WORKS!

Kano has a website at:
http://www.kanolabs.com

Kroil is very popular with the antique gas engine crowd for freeing
stuck engines.

---
Paul Anderson - Self-employed Megalomaniac
geeky1@s...
http://zephyr.sellad.on.ca/~paul
Knowledge, sir, should be free to all!
-- Harry Mudd, "I, Mudd", stardate 4513.3

Discussion Thread

ballendo@y... 2000-12-28 17:01:38 UTC Kano labs website