CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Intellicad 2000

on 2001-01-03 03:44:50 UTC
Hello Peter:

Let me begin by saying I am _not_ an expert in Intellicad, and only dabble
in 3d. Most of what I need or want to do in CAD can be done in 2D, and most
of that is pretty basic. Having said that, in page 391 of the *.pdf user
guide there is a listing of unsupported commands. Unfortunately, subtract
and union are on the list.

Maybe this is one of the features they are holding back for the non free
version.

Best regards
Wayne Bengtsson