CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Helllpppp!!!! Rust and Ways,

Posted by Joe Vicars
on 2001-01-03 09:50:08 UTC
Lee,
We had a supplier that had a similar problem. They used phosphoric acid to clean their equipment and the next day everything
had an orange layer on it.
I'll call them and find out what they did to fix it.