CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digitizer

on 2001-01-05 18:24:29 UTC
Thanks Peter,

Very useful information. You can email pix to me or probably others on
the list, we can upload them to the list files if you are unsuccessful.

Good ideas for sampling. If I have two opposite corners of a cube, I
can calculate a scanning volume. I was also thinking of just generating
a Gcode program to scan the object the way I want, and then "running"
that program with the controller code. After gaining experience in
scanning an object this way, I think I can then generate code to "scan
by volume" (using parms).

Alan KM6VV

Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-01-03 22:19:48 UTC Re: Digitizer PMeinhard@a... 2001-01-05 16:26:14 UTC Digitizer Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-01-05 18:24:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digitizer Greg Nuspel 2001-01-19 11:47:43 UTC Digitizer hllrsr@c... 2002-10-06 12:59:39 UTC Digitizer