CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

CPCLite, QuickTime, patents was Re: Digitizers, Renishaw

on 2001-01-07 14:25:19 UTC
Art,

I followed the help menu on the patent site, and downloaded CPCLite. It
installs. I even got QuickTime reloaded. I think they conflict with
each other. I "lost" my Quicktime the first time when I loaded the
Nikon software that came with my new digital camera. It wanted
QuickTime out of the picture (pun intended), and it couldn't seem to get
it all out. So it didn't finish loading whatever it wanted to load. Oh
well, at least I can see the .AVI file my son sent me; a Z28 Camaro
doing donuts and burnout's in a parking lot. I hid MY keys. ;>)

Alan KM6VV

"A. G. Eckstein" wrote:

> I also had a problem trying to view the image files at the patent site.
> Upon lurking around, I found a link to
>
> http://www.cartesianinc.com/Products/CPCLite/
>
> which has a viewer that works. It was a simple download and install as a
> plug-in for my browser (Netscape in my case) and it works very well.
>
> Art
> At 02:00 AM 1/7/01, you wrote:
> >Jon,
> >
> >Thanks for the URL. My quicktime doesn't seem to like the pix.
> >4,375,723 is the patent #, perhaps someone can email me a .PDF .TIF
> >etc. file!
> >(snip)

Discussion Thread

Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-01-07 14:25:19 UTC CPCLite, QuickTime, patents was Re: Digitizers, Renishaw