CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: No Foolin Pendant

Posted by Joe Vicars
on 2001-01-09 14:22:35 UTC
Yes John that is exactly what I did with it. I have macro keys for instance

copy *.* c:\ya\cncpro\gcode

You get the picture. And yes you can boot with just the keypad, or keyboard, but not with both. But once you are booted you can
use both at the same time. It comes with a PS/2 with a "Y". You install the programming software on a pc with windows then
transfer the programmed keypad to any computer. I also bought a PS2 extension as it only comes with about a 3 ft cord.
The keys are blank with little removeable covers so you can customize the key logos. I thought it was a great buy!!

I don't know why it wouldn't work with a laptop, but I tried it and some of the key registers were different. For instance, "right
arrow" kept comming up as "enter". I was using a presario.