CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] NAMES Show CNC Display and Seminar

on 2001-01-10 11:25:30 UTC
Roland,

Yeah! Let's do P.R.I.M.E. !

Alan KM6VV (who got to go last year!)

Roland Friestad wrote:

> On the other hand, I thank those who displayed and participated in the CNC
> Round Table at the seminar last year - The NAMES group was very pleased with
> the response and want us to continue - This is a great way to meet people
> with similar interests and share experiences - Also, the space at the show
> is very limited and there is a long waiting list for those who want to pay
> for spaces - The fact that they are donating space to us indicates how
> important they feel homebuilt CNC is -
>
> I'm hoping to make it to the PRIME show this year and if I do will talk to
> the organizers about having a CNC area there also - They may be receptive to
> it -
>
> "Roland Friestad" <cardinal.eng@...>

Discussion Thread

Roland Friestad 2001-01-10 03:31:26 UTC NAMES Show CNC Display and Seminar Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-01-10 11:25:30 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] NAMES Show CNC Display and Seminar wanliker@a... 2001-01-16 00:47:18 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] NAMES Show CNC Display and Seminar