CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Cutting glass with scissors

Posted by Tony Jeffree
on 2001-01-17 11:40:18 UTC
At 19:13 17/01/01 +0000, you wrote:
>I think the nicest 'old wives tale' regarding glass that I have seen was in
>a book of 'recommendations' for 'practical mechanics' which said that you
>can cut glass with scissors provided it is done under water.!

You can indeed cut glass with scissors (under water or not at your
choice). Whether you can cut it to the shape you wanted is entirely
another matter.... ;-)

Regards,
Tony

Discussion Thread

Tony Jeffree 2001-01-17 11:40:18 UTC Re: Cutting glass with scissors Greg Nuspel 2001-01-17 12:09:11 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Cutting glass with scissors