CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO]Ballendo's toolchanger

on 2001-01-18 11:21:40 UTC
A good working tool changer could be made out of a pneumatic dividing table.
we once made a test jig with the providing of the right adjust resistance bin with two
pneumatic dividing tables from Festo. It works perfect now for 4 1/2 years.
And positioning is accurate.

Sven Peter

ballendo@... wrote:

> forr those who feel this thread is off topic, just pretend we're talking
> about making our own tool changers, and discussing how to move the
> transport mechanism(s) :-)

Sven Peter, TAD S.A. 2001-01-18 11:21:40 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO]Ballendo's toolchanger